Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Floral Stylings: Picture Perfect Peonies

I know that I did a peony post not too long ago, but I hope you’ll indulge me in another.  I just can’t seem to get enough of these beautiful flowers!  This past weekend I went to my 10th college reunion (which was wonderful), and came home the lucky owner of a bunch of absolutely exquisite pink peonies (courtesy of a very generous brunch hostess).  They are simply perfection, and it makes me so happy to see the gorgeous blooms when I come home.  I’m starting with one digital SLR photo of the peonies from my previous post, and then the rest are of the stunning bouquet that I brought home on Sunday.


2 comments:

  1. beautiful peonies! i enjoyed looking through your floral styling series--lovely photographs & styling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting and your kind words! It's always nice to find a fellow flower lover.

      Delete