Friday, June 29, 2012

Artful: Jessica Hische

I discovered Jessica Hische’s work while we were living in Philadelphia, and I was instantly smitten.  I could peruse her work all day, and have already spent many hours of my life doing so!  One of my favorite memories from Philly was visiting her Daily Drop Caps exhibit at Art in The Age of Mechanical Reproduction.

Recently, Jessica Hische’s wedding invitation website went live, and it is jaw dropping in its creativity (in collaboration with some other extraordinarily talented individuals).  I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, I don’t think I could have expected any less!

Here are some favorite pieces from her portfolio (I also love the Rilke and Bronte quotes for the words themselves).  Go to her website(s), your life will be a little more beautiful for having done so.




Wishing you a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment