Thursday, March 7, 2013

Coffee? Yes, please.

There is something special about a perfect cup of coffee.  I love the anticipation of the first sip, the warmth of the coffee cup in my hands, and when I’m at home, the ritual of preparing coffee myself.  A lazy weekend morning with a cup of coffee and a magazine or book is one of my very favorite things.  Still, as lovely as it is to enjoy a cup at home, I often wish that I were better about venturing out to discover the many amazing coffee shops here in New York City.  (In the meantime I live vicariously through the coffee adventures of one of my favorite photographers, Alice Gao.)  Do you have any great NYC coffee shops to recommend?

Instagram photo taken at Ze Café.


The coffee and graphic design lover in me can’t get enough of this “Perfect Pour” poster by Plaid (more info here).


No comments:

Post a Comment