Saturday, March 16, 2013

Dogear Press Turns One

Hard to believe, but it’s already been one year since I started this blog adventure.  I’m thankful for everyone that has ever stopped by, and am especially grateful for the people who have chosen to come back.

Here are some favorite moments from the past “blog year.”

(1) Having a Dogear Press design for sale on Minted.  And I recently discovered that my Linear New Year’s card design was a runner-up for the Big Picture award (best use of a full-bleed photo) - via Julep, Minted's blog.

(2) The Friends Who Photograph series.  I love getting to share the work of my talented friends, and am looking forward to having some more of these posts in the future.

(3) A really delicious recipe.

(4) Moody iPhone photos from Jeju Island during our Korea/Hong Kong trip.  I’m embarrassed to say that I still have digital SLR photos from the trip to go through, edit, and eventually post here...

(5) Glimpses from my daily commute.

(6) Beautifully vibrant flowers.

(7) Words to live by

No comments:

Post a Comment