Monday, May 28, 2012

Traveling = Quiet on the Blog

Planes at JFK.  Right, the enormous Airbus 380 we took to Seoul. 

I normally only post about two or three times per week, but the blog has been especially quiet as of late.  My husband and I were away for a 2+ week vacation to Korea and Hong Kong, and despite my best intentions to schedule at least one post per week while we were away, that never happened.  I had my hands full with work and then some frantic packing (note to self: for any future vacations, start planning/packing further in advance, the week before the trip is dominated by work responsibilities), so the blog had to fall by the wayside for a while.  We had a wonderful trip, and I have a ridiculous number of digital SLR and iPhone photos to sift through and curate for future blog posts. 

Just before leaving for our vacation, I purchased the VSCO CAM app, and I have to say that I love it.  VSCO CAM has so many cool editing features (e.g. exposure, contrast, saturation, vignette, grain, etc.), and it’s been fun to play around with the images directly on my iPhone.  VSCO CAM also came in handy for me because I could take/edit the pictures and then post some favorites on Instagram when I came upon a Wi-Fi connection.


 Top: Waiting an Incheon International Airport.
Bottom: (L) Leaving Hong Kong, (R) Landing at Incheon.

The photos in this post are of the various airport destinations on our trip (all taken using VSCO CAM).

Hope you’re having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment