Monday, August 6, 2012

Dogear Press Projects: Birthday Cocktail Cards

For my 30th birthday, Stephen and I threw a “bring your own” cocktail party.  We provided all of the standard liquors and mixers, and asked each of our guests to come prepared with a cocktail recipe (and any extra special ingredients).  It was a fun way to get a taste of many different drinks.  I wanted to make party favors for our guests, and decided on some cocktail recipe cards featuring some of my favorite libations (Caipirinha, French 75, Mojito, & Moscow Mule).  I was inspired by my love of different fonts, black & white, kraft paper, and baker’s twine.  I had some of these cards left over from last year, and ended up recycling them for my 31st birthday party.  A little black marker, a new “31” with a gold marker, and voilà, drink cards at our makeshift bar for a second occasion!


Below are some Instagram snaps of the "reworked" cards.



2 comments:

  1. OK, you really need a shop on Etsy. I swear, I would by everything you do! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Allison! I have to say, I have thought about an Etsy shop... maybe some day. :)

      Delete