Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dogear Press Projects: Bryan's Bunny Canvas

My adorable nephew Bryan will be turning one in just under a month, and I was lucky enough to design the invite for his first birthday party.  I’m looking forward to sharing his birthday invitation with you in the future, but in the meantime I thought I’d revisit a project that I did for his beautiful Los Angeles nursery (can't wait to see what his New Jersey room will look like).  Jess (of The Eagle’s Nest) had the wonderful idea of having 20 family members and friends each paint/design a 4x4 canvas that somehow related to the rabbit (the Chinese Zodiac sign of Bryan’s birth year).  I knew that I wanted to create something that was modern and bright, and I really loved the finished product.  I had a lot of paint left over after finishing the small canvas, so I took the opportunity to paint a primed piece of wood that made the move with us from Philly to New York.





No comments:

Post a Comment