Monday, October 22, 2012

Dogear Press Projects: Available on Minted!

I am incredibly excited to announce that a Dogear Press design is available for sale on Minted!

For those of you who may not be familiar with Minted, it is an online stationery store that sells the designs of independent graphic designers from all over the world.  Minted holds frequent design contests for a variety of themes (e.g. wedding invitations, holiday cards, calendars, etc.), and the community’s favorite designs (which are determined by voting), and a collection of Editor’s Picks are printed and sold on Minted. 

Needless to say, I was thrilled when my entry for the Happy 2013 (New Year’s photo cards) Challenge was selected as an Editor’s Pick.  It’s an amazing feeling to see a product that I designed available for sale via such an incredible community.

Bottom two images via Minted

You can customize the front with any photo you like (the photo of Stephen and me is from the rooftop of our Philly condo building, taken by Joy Moody).  The design is available in two different color schemes, and also as a flat or folded card.  For the flat cards, I designed the striped backer that is shown above, and I also designed the striped envelope liner that can be used with either card.

Minted has a huge range of really beautiful products, so I encourage you to visit their website and do some exploring!

My New Year’s card is available here, and my Minted designer page (which I hope to fill with future work!) is here.

PS: Click on the Minted badge on the right side of my blog, and take advantage of the 10 percent discount code on my design!

No comments:

Post a Comment