Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Today is my favorite holiday.  I realize that Thanksgiving is followed by Black Friday and what is essentially the official start of holiday shopping madness, but for me this day still feels stripped down to the things that truly matter – being grateful for my wonderful family, my friends, and the good fortune that I’ve had in my life.


The photos in this post are from “Philly Thanksgiving” that we hosted back in 2010.  It was a fun and delicious potluck (pre-actual Thanksgiving) dinner with a group of good friends.  The flowers are an arrangement that I bought for the dinner.  I asked the florist for something that felt autumnal, and even two years later, I think she captured it perfectly.

Wishing you and your loved ones a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment