Friday, September 6, 2013

A peek back at August

So back in July I wrote something about “seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.” It turns out that I was pretty wrong, albeit in a relatively good way. Work remained extraordinarily busy for far longer than I anticipated, but my free time was filled with other (fun) things. Some highlights: a visit from my sister and her boyfriend, my sister-in-law’s birthday outing, celebrating four wonderful years of being married to my husband, and finally, heading north to Toronto, Canada for a dear friend’s beautiful wedding. Here are a few iPhone snaps of some August moments: places discovered, a mini home project (my washi tape just wasn’t cutting it in terms of holding up our Alice Gao Instagram calendar), and favorite August flowers.



Hope that you are enjoying these last days of summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment