Monday, September 9, 2013

Getaway: The Graham & Co. in Phoenicia, NY

My husband and I didn’t do much in terms of a summer vacation, so I’ve been thinking about planning a long weekend getaway for the fall. The Graham & Co. in Phoenicia, NY popped up on my radar a few months ago, and I haven’t been able to get it out of my mind since. The town is located in the Catskills, and some autumnal hiking, biking, sitting around a cozy fire, or taking in an outdoor movie sounds like a perfect getaway for us right now. Add the amazing design aesthetic and styling (love their bath goods packaging...), and I can’t think of a better place to spend a few days. Hopefully I’ll be revisiting The Graham & Co. on the blog with my own photos...

All images below via The Graham & Co. website, photograpy by Poul Ober.


1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous. I have never heard of this place before...thank you for introducing me to it.

    xx Alecia with www.likesof.us

    ReplyDelete